SSR is working on a fantastic new opportunity for an Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager to join an independent healthcare communications agency.
Our client has a fantastic creative and strategic reputation, embodying the commercial focus of a consultancy with the creative vision of an agency.
They are currently looking for a dynamic and driven account handler to join their expanding team in central London. The ideal candidate will have existing client-facing experience gained within a creative agency environment, experience co-ordinating teams, digital project experience, and preferably have an understanding of therapy areas including immunology, oncology and prostate cancer.
• Responsible for managing the EMEA launch programme including: creative development, messaging and asset execution
• Responsible for managing implementation of the enterprise-level US HCP digital engagement strategy
• Responsible for providing high quality and accurate creative briefs to the creative team/studio (including budgets and timeframes)
• Contributes to strategy reviews on programmes in conjunction with Account Director and Senior Consultant
• Ensure client is kept up to date on account/project status and lead discussions on new/changed requirements and/or changes to budget and timings
• Previous experience in a client-facing role within a healthcare advertising agency setting
• Experience of co-ordinating teams to deliver multichannel creative campaigns all the way through from concept development through to tactical delivery
• Strong experience in developing and communicating written creative briefs and assessing creative work
• Substantial experience of working with creative and production/ traffic functions
• Digital project experience including (must include eDetailing experience)
• Conference experience including exhibition booth development for large, international congresses