SSR is working on a unique opportunity for a Planner to join the multi award-winning healthcare team of a leading global consumer agency in central London.
Our client is a leading, world renowned, advertising agency with an exceptional creative reputation. The team work across a range of prescription, OTC and wellness brands for top pharma clients, ensuring all work is underpinned by innovation, originality and strategic insight.
This role would suit an established mid-weight or aspiring Planner with significant digital experience.
Key Skills/ Experience:
• Strong digital background, able to direct all planning stages of a digital project including researching behaviours, developing digital engagement strategies, social engagement, content planning, and UX
• Good foundation in principles of brand planning: positioning, purpose, value proposition
• Experience leading and delivering strong new business proposals and pitches
• Able to develop and facilitate planning workshops
• Co-ordination of qualitative and quantitative research as and when required on behalf of clients and for pitches
• Good understanding of analytics and assessing effectiveness with the ability to set & track metrics and campaign KPIs
• Background in health and wellness, ideally pharmaceutical