SSR is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join the brand promotion and digital team of a global health comms agency in central London.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced hands-on PM, with a minimum of four years agency experience, able to confidently steer complex projects from brief to completion. You will be able to effectively bring together internal teams, suppliers and clients to deliver great results on time and on budget. As DPM you will thrive in a fast-paced environment, willing to work in a hybrid role developing global campaigns and implementing innovative technology across digital channels.
- Receiving client briefs, scoping and planning project effort whilst managing multiple deliverables and dependencies
- Managing and overseeing all project activities and project delivery
- Coordinating and working with strategy, creative, UX, design and client technical teams
- Producing timelines, schedules, scoping documents and specifications
- Liaising between the project team (strategy/creative/UX/designers) and client project stakeholders; fostering quality communication between disciplines and with clients
- Overseeing quality of work, managing feedback and keeping a tight rein on deadlines and resource requirements
Experience and skills:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a project management role in a multi-national agency or client environment
- Experienced in delivering projects with strategic, creative, UX, and design components, and understands the technology implications. Experience working with development teams is crucial
- Experienced and confident working in a large agency with global, senior multinational clients and comfortable partnering with clients independently of client services
- Proven ability to manage and track project budgets, scope, resourcing, deliver on time and on budget
- Flexible and adaptable, and enjoys finding pragmatic, lean approaches to solving client and creative challenges
- Proficient and certified in at least 1 major project methodology (e.g. PRINCE2, PMI, Agile, Waterfall) with a demonstrable track record in applying it to real world projects
- Ability to write clear detailed project documentation and briefs