SSR is working on a fantastic opportunity for a Creative Artworker to join the creative department of a leading global health comms network in central London.
This is an exciting role based within a dynamic team working across a mix of global and UK accounts. The ideal candidate will be an established Artworker with exceptional attention to detail and solid experience across both print and digital. You will be able to successfully manage multiple deadlines and enjoy working in a fast-paced agency environment.
• Responsible for producing artwork for a variety of integrated communications materials including advertising, POS, branding and marketing materials across all channels (including digital)
• Ensuring that all artwork is delivered according to brand and identity guidelines
• Adapting artwork based on feedback
• Creating print ready artwork
• Preparing layouts, formatting text to style-sheets
• Must be able to bear creative perspective in mind during all aspects of the artwork process to ensure the creative integrity of the materials being produced
• Working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times
• Constructing artwork master templates and putting together internal guidelines
• Working on a variety of different projects covering typography, layouts charts, medical graphs, infographics and simple illustration
• Must have expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Software
• Must be able to follow briefs and meet deadline requirements as outlined by the CSD running the workflow