SSR is working on a fantastic new opportunity for a Creative Artworker to join a full-service global health comms agency in central London.
This is an exciting role based within a dynamic studio to work across a mix of global and UK accounts. The ideal candidate will be an established Artworker with exceptional attention to detail and solid experience across both print and digital. You will be able to successfully manage multiple deadlines and enjoy working in a fast-paced agency environment.
• Create digital artwork from approved copy and layout. This includes but is not limited to: building artwork; typesetting; creating vector graphics; checking logos, vector graphics and scanned images for production worthiness, building digital files, etc. and colour work.
• Create visuals for materials testing and for client, legal, and medical approval processes.
• Type and mechanical revisions.
• Scanning, cleaning up and/or redrawing artwork, logos and vector graphics
• Collecting artwork and job elements for electronic file transfer to printer or client.
• Production of final artwork.
• Working with colleagues. Including Accounts, Art Directors, Studio and Freelances.
• Put forward/exchange ideas to help team in crucial new business pitches: offer time, resources and support.
• Mac Based
• Fluent in Adobe CC, particularly Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Ability to foresee problems and to offer solutions.
• Ability to take direction.
• Work to ensure that jobs are completed in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
• A keen eye and close attention to detail.
• Awareness of latest developments in computer programs