SSR is working on an exciting new role for an Account Executive to join the advertising team of a world-renowned health comms agency in central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Junior/ Account Executive or life sciences graduate with a passion for creativity and a customer-centric approach to marketing. This role is to work across a range of innovative projects and materials for top global pharma clients. The agency is based in outstanding modern offices with a fantastic roof terrace and on-site bar. The role offers great scope for development and progression.
• Building an understanding of client brand, the market environment, (key clinical studies) and marketing strategy.
• Source supplier costings and develop draft project budgets for approval by Account Director
• In consultation with your superior, take responsibility for tactical implementation of selected client account projects
• Work within agreed budgets and time allocation for jobs, being aware of budget status at all times on projects where you hold responsibility.
• Undertake research in support of client campaigns/programmes and their development.
• Contribute to client campaign/programme planning brainstorm meetings.
• Liaise with client on day-to-day basis to progress tactics for which you hold responsibility.
• Participate in presentations to client where appropriate.
• Identify new business opportunities from existing clients to discuss with Account Manager/Director.
• BSc degree in life sciences (or similar) – Masters or PhD preferred but not essential
• Previous internship or Account Executive experience is beneficial
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Team player
• Can-do attitude