SSR is working on a new opportunity for an Account Director/ Associate Director to join the med ed team of leading global health comms agency in central London.
This role is to support the development of strategic planning and contribute to planning meetings with clients. You will also be responsible for directing account team activity to ensure tactical programmes are developed and implemented according to agency quality standards, whilst achieving the client’s objectives.
- Ensure clear roles for everyone within the account team
- Ensure each team member can work with the right balance of autonomy and support
- Keep abreast of outside issues and events, regularly review impact on programme and client objectives, and proactively advise client accordingly, with support from Associate Director/Senior Director
- Responsibility for building and maintaining key relationships with opinion leaders (clinical, industry)
- Identify opportunities to build opinion leader base
- Instigate brainstorms to develop the strategic/creative direction of the account
- Oversee financial management of all projects on the account, and have an in-depth understanding of financial status of account at all times
- Organise internal review of account with Associate Director/Senior Director
- Establish and maintain a role as consultant/advisor to client in partnership with Associate Director/Senior Director
- Lead and motivate team to fulfil their potential and assume responsibility appropriate to their position
- Create and develop opportunities for growing existing business within the confines of the programme
- Responsibility for helping to develop and present new business pitches and proposals